Most Beautiful Dish Stack in the World

One of the most important things for me is to have pretty dishes. 

Mostly mismatched is the best. 

Flowers are a must and some gold gilding to evoke royalty. 

It's heaven in a cupboard.



I've been everything and I've been everywhere. It was sweet to be a rock because I don't judge anything when I am a rock. 

It was hard to be a ghost attached to a narcissist, it is like mud at the bottom of a lily pond. I didn't know how to leave him, I didn't know I was anything separate from him. He called me Warjan. 

When I was the daughter of a wealthy man, I became a wife of another wealthy man. They each took a turn owning me. I liked it when they brought slaves back from war, for their exotic color and appearance which fueled my imagination. I did not feel sorry for them because I wasn't free either.

The farm tool designer was not me but I experienced him firsthand nevertheless. I did not like the word inventor. I made life easier for a lot of hard working people, by making their machines pleasing to work with. I figured that since they were going to last 100 years, they'd better make people feel good.

I have lied and denied doing shameful things. Shame is a sticky one, and gets so much stickier the longer it takes to admit to it. 

When you are the only mer-person in the sea, it gets lonely, and the waves become your friends. They pushed me toward the rocks and the waterfall pushed me back. When I scraped my leg on a rock, I had to sit out for a few rounds, to hide from a blood lusting predator. 

Being a queen to a bunch of simple workers needed a good assistant, someone who understood both the commonplace and the royal. When you are born a queen, you have to accept your role whether you feel ready for it or not. My communication style was a bit too lofty for these worshipping but very basic insects.  

Mismatched lives. 

No rules because they change all the time anyway. 

Forgive others, because there is always something you have done that is way worse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Hypnosis ~ A Messenger in the Jungle near Puma Punku

Remote Hypnosis ~ Resilience and Holding the Light

Remote Hypnosis ~ Shuruppak and the Great Flood