Pink and Gold Planet ~ A QHHT Session

 Back in the fall, when I was still early in my practice QHHT sessions, I had an interesting session with a client who found herself in a past life on a planet that was pink and gold. I was so curious about all the details, I wanted to know everything. What is the ground like? What does the fruit look like? What kind of special knowledge did you have? 

Other than satisfying my curiosity (which of course is not the most important part!), the session showed the client a very peaceful life where she played an important role in maintaining this peace for her village. 

Having had many challenges in her current life, the session seemed to put these challenges into the context of personal growth. While it can be wonderful to have ease, peace and harmony for your whole life, as a soul, she saw that she would need challenges to grow. 

This past life session segment is quite long, but I managed to transcribe the whole thing. I left out or adjusted some of my questions to make it flow, but other than that, I included all the details of this fascinating life on this planet of pink and gold light. 

***

What’s the first thing you notice?

Water, rocks, moss. It’s the water’s edge. It’s peaceful. It’s warm. The sky is pink. Pink and yellow. Soft. 

When you look at your feet, what do you see?

I’m wearing very thin, thin on the bottom, and then just tied with rope, you can see my feet, my toes. I’m wearing thin sandals. 

What is your clothing like?

Something soft and flowing, a nice fabric. It has a bit of a texture, like silk maybe, sort of pink and, everything’s kind of pink. It’s like a robe.

Are you wearing any jewelry?

Gold on my arm, something wrapped around my arm, both arms. Wrapped, like the same as my feet, like a rope. I have a ring on, a ruby ring. I don’t know why this stuff is wrapped on my arm, I don’t know why it’s there. It’s pretty. And this nice cloak, or, like a large piece of fabric just wrapped around me, tied up on my waist, with another piece of this cord, it’s cord, not rope. A soft thin gold, woven cord. 

Tell me about the ring on your hand?

A big ruby ring, ruby, I think? It’s uncut. Raw Stone. Set in gold. It’s a powerful ring. It’s a big ruby to have on you. It’s maybe a gift? Passed to me. Maybe passed to me by, I’m the holder of the ruby. Mine to care for for now. It’s part of what I… why do I have this ring…? It’s an honour to get to have it. And now I have it on my hand. I have it for now. 

I’m female, I think? Female, young. Healthy. Not too young, maybe mid 20’s. 

The sky is very pink. Everything’s pink and golden light. Really golden and pink, beautiful!

There are people in the distance, I’m going there I think. That’s where I’m headed. They’re busy doing things like, working. They’re busy around their homes, they’re made out of clay, they’re very organic looking, they’re clay homes, they’re made out of mud. There’s a doorway with no door, and little windows and other tiny windows to allow air in. And people are cleaning around them and gathering things and tending to their families. I’m just coming in and no one’s really noticing me all that much.

Do you blend in with these people?

I’m a little bit different, somethings a bit different. I’m walking through the village, looking at people doing their things. I’m dressed fancier then them it seems, I have fine fabrics on, a fine robe and my fancy ring. A gold ring with, it’s a big ruby red stone. I think I have a cane, or staff, something that’s like a walking stick, it’s gold, a gold staff. It’s not to help me walk though, it’s something I just have with me, it’s long and it does hit the ground when I walk but it’s not for walking. It’s something quite powerful I think. It’s almost as tall as me and it has a curl at the top. It’s made of gold, it has a top to it that is curled around kind of fancy, the gold at the top curves down, makes a sort of bulbous top, but with thin pieces. It’s a very powerful thing, it feels, yeah I’m wearing that robe, I feel a bit different than everyone else. And it’s not like people are ignoring me, they’re just busy with their life and I’m just walking through, and my energy is not intrusive to people, I’m just floating through. I like to see the people and the busyness, and the children, just playing by the houses, helping their mom. 

I’m just walking through town, this village, I’m going somewhere, to where I’m supposed to be. I was heading to some place. Maybe it’s a meeting. It’s like, a pool. It’s fancy there too, it’s up from the village and it’s a reflective pool. There are other people like me, dressed like me, and we’re meeting there. They’re also carrying staffs. It’s all very pink and golden light. I wonder if the whole world is like this? I think it is. 

Are there any plants around?

There are. They’re not really green. Everything is pink, gold and pink. And flowers, it’s very clean, it feels really organic, everything feels very clean, the earth, the natural elements. 

Now we’re looking at the pool, it’s reflecting the pink light. There are some tiles and then the ground is sand, it’s courser. It’s nice. 

Why are you gathered with these people?

Maybe we’re coming together to talk about our village and the people there and our life and how we can protect it. 

What would you need to protect it from?

There could be something coming that might want to harm it, to harm us. We need to think about this and protect our people in our village. We need to be prepared for an invasion, or… the thought is that something could happen and we should know and we need to be prepared for that.

What makes you think something like that could happen?

Someone said that there’s someone that could come and that would be possibly not a good energy and we need to be careful. We’ve gotten word of this from somebody that feels like it could be true. So we’re going to get together because we are protectors and we have some power that we can protect, so we need to be prepared for this, we don’t want anything to happen to the people of the village.

We’re going to create an energy field around the village that will protect them in some way. We have to be together, we need to talk about this and how we’re going to do this. We’re going to use our… other people have these rings too, but they’re different. Different  stones, different colours. Oh, there’s a blue one, now I can see different colours, and someone has a green one on. They have power.

Our staffs have power too. They’re going to create an energy field around our village that’s going to protect us, it will make us invisible from the sky, so if they fly by they won’t see anything, just the golden pink light, but they won’t see anybody there.

Who are these beings that would fly by?

It’s dark, it’s a dark energy and it’s coming from another planet, it’s not a good thing. It could be a bad thing so it’s good to be prepared for this. We need to get this ready. And we’re going to have to hold that intention for some time because we don’t know when they’re going to come. We’re going to do this.

What does the red ring represent for you?

I love the red ring, it’s the blood of our people, the heart. It’s the one that’s upholding the colour spectrum so I’m the red. I think that my family has always had the red. It’s what we carry. It’s our job to hold this colour spectrum and the colour is a vibration, it has vibration to it, and so if you mix the other colours and you put them all together then you can create a vibration that is protecting. And we can create invisibility. We’ve done it before and we’re going to do it this time too.  We’ve been doing this before. We haven’t had to do this in a long time. It’s only because of this possible threat, that could be coming and this threat is from this dark space and it could come. It could come pretty quickly, not today, not tomorrow, but pretty soon so we’d better get ready. And we know how to do this, we can do it. We use the pink and the gold around us, it’s already there. it’s like the air on this planet is liquidy, it’s liquidish. It’s different than the air here in this world, it's thicker, it’s liquid and golden and you can use the molecules in the air with the crystals in our rings, to create a swirling pattern that protects over the village. It’s very handy. It’s helpful because you can use all the elements around you. And it doesn’t block the sun out, you can still live perfectly fine, it just shields you from above. 

Tell me about the sun?

The sun, it’s the golden light, it travels through the air differently, it’s golden in some spots but the light bounces around in different areas. The pink and the gold is all liquid and it’s moving around all liquidy, it’s a very pink world, I like this place. It’s very safe here. There’s really not much that ever happens, that’s why we’re not used to threats. We know what we can do but we don’t usually experience this. So we need to be prepared for that, we have people to protect, we don’t want anything bad to happen to them. 

Are there other villages on the planet?

Yeah, there are. 

Do you take care of them too?

We just take care of this one.

Do you communicate with them?

We communicate with them telepathically I think, we know how to communicate with them through our minds. And we know they’re there and they’re doing the same thing. So we’re going to be protected on this planet, we’re pretty sure everybody is going to do this and this threat will pass over and we’re pretty confident that we can protect ourselves and everything will go on as it does. But we have to be prepared because we’re not used to this and sometimes we forget that that can happen and we need to know that that can happen. 

What are you doing now?

We have our rings and we use the water in the pool to move, with our long golden staffs we move that water around, and we’re all going to put our staffs into the pool and then we’re going to move the energy and move it amongst ourselves, it’s like creating a cloud, or like a moving storm, no not a storm. Moving the molecules in the water into the air, creating a layer of molecules in the air that deflects the light and protects us all around and it’s all golden and pink, just like what we’re used to. Yeah, it works really well. It takes intention, we have to do it together as a group. 

It takes a little while to do this, maybe a couple of hours. Our village isn’t very big, we’re going to put it quite far around us, to protect our land but, they can see the land, we just want to make sure they don’t see the people, they might have ill intentions and that’s not what we want. 

It feels like it’s really swirling around and it’s protecting. 

We may need to just check it once in a while. We can feel it, it feels like there’s enough in the air to move the light properly. And we’ll feel the protection, people will feel the protection, and they’re very grateful. They know that we can do this for them and it’s a very important role in the village. They’re really gentle people, it’s a really safe place, there’s not really anything bad that happens here. 

How do you communicate with each other?

We speak when we are in close proximity with each other and we speak telepathically too. Yeah, we’ve always had that open channel. It’s really nice. It’s a beautiful place.

We feel pretty secure that it’s there and we can go relax now. 

What kinds of food to you eat?

There’s some really beautiful fruits in baskets, they’re very unusual looking, they’re not like fruit here. They’re from there. They have very juicy interiors, lots of different kinds. Other types of things too, some greens, some vegetables, some liquids to drink, nice refreshing drinks. A red drink that’s made from berries, a lot of vitamin c in there. I’m going to go rest now because it’s very tiring that work we just did.

{Moving forward to an important day}

There’s a gathering in the middle of the village, there’s an area that’s moved out and we’re having a celebration of some kind. I’m wearing something on my head. Some kind of nice turban, but it’s not really a turban. My hair is wrapped up, and it’s got a, I feel the weight of something on my head. I’m dressed up. It’s a celebration in our village. We’re all gathering there, there’s a leader in the middle and he’s telling us why we’re celebrating. We feel like we protected our village and we’re ok. We think the threat came and went. 

It’s also a time to celebrate our abundance of food, it’s harvesting time. People have harvested natural foods, fruits and berries and vegetables from the area and beautiful baskets of these things are brought to this spot. I don’t do that, it’s not my job, and that’s ok, everyone has their roles it’s just not what I do. 

There’s a few of us and we’re protectors and that’s what we do. You have to understand science and the workings of the natural elements of the crystals and the atmosphere that we have and understand how that works and flows together. You have to know how to work with it. It takes time to do that and people know that that is what we do. It is not a more important job, it is a precious job and there is some honour in it. It is an honour position but it’s not better than anybody else. We’re equal, this is an equal place.  

We learn a lot about the science, the way you move the liquid. You can move the water into the air with the staff, you can mix it. Put your staff in the water and bring it up and you can move that liquid into the air and work with the particles and the elements to create a thicker atmosphere. It’s so beautiful when you do it because it’s all pink and gold. It’s really pretty, it’s beautiful to see, beautiful to look at. It’s really lovely. 

How did you learn to do this?

My family has done this for a long time. There’s more to this, it’s also healing, it’s not just protection. It’s for healing, and, you need to move the particles around in this area, in this world, so that there’s movement. You don’t want things to be stagnant, you want things to move. We work on it regularly and we practice. 

So, you’re celebrating today?

We’re celebrating, the threat has past, we feel safe. We’re celebrating the harvest and all the children are happy and the old people are excited. The people are dancing. There’s ladies lifting up their skirts and twirling themselves around and people are laughing. There’s some kind of music, I’m trying to see what that’s like. A flute, little bells of some kind and chimes. It’s very nice, we like to be together, it feels good to be together, it feels safe, we know it’s good. 

{Moving forward to an important day}

I think someone has died. They’re old. It’s an elder in our village. It’s a villager. No, they have a different role, they’re an elder of some person, they’re older than me and they died of old age. He was 65. 

Is it normal to die at that age?

You can live longer. 65 may be a bit young. They wanted to go, they chose to leave and it was ok, they’re allowed to do that. 

They’re dead, they’re lying there, I can see them on the table, people are gathering around. We’re just realizing that this has happened and people are sad. I feel a bit sad too. But we also know we will see them again. We’ll see them on the other side I’m pretty sure, they’re going to be there. 

What was your relationship to this person.

Not that close. I don’t know why this is such an important day. This is a father of a friend and she’s quite sad. People are coming towards this place where this person is. They’re sitting down. I don’t know why I’m here. I stay for a while. The person that’s died is wearing a blue covering but their head is not covered. They’re wearing blue and we don’t see this colour very often around us because our sky is pink and gold and the pink and golden light is everywhere. Most plants are pink, so it’s a very pink place. Blue is just not a colour we see, You see it on people when they’ve passed away, it’s special. It’s a special fabric. So, it’s not a colour we see. It’s a beautiful colour. It’s made out of a natural cotton or thick silk. Bright, sky blue, like the sky here blue. 

Are there any other colours that you see on this planet? 

So much pink and gold mostly. The different rings, the green, the blue and the red. The ground is more of a whiteish sand, it’s got a nice texture to it. 

{Moving forward to an important day}

I feel like I’m standing somewhere where there’s a breeze. I’ve climbed up a mountain and I’m looking out over the land. It’s beautiful to look at. I notice that there’s little mountains but they’re very small but quite high, like little tiny hills, you can look out over the land on them, it’s very nice. I’m checking to make sure that everything is good, I’m trying to get a higher viewpoint to make sure that we’re safe still. There’s this piece of dark sky, and we know it could come, there’s a threat still. I need to watch out, I need to look up. I’m looking to make sure we’re protected, that the shield is working, and it is. I can’t see the village from there. It’s working. I’m checking that, and that threat could still happen. They’re from a place quite far away and they have questionable energy. They have a darkness to them. They even are dark, they’re black. Not their beings but their ships and the energy they come with is very very black. 

You can see them?

I can see them a little bit, even now. If I look up. If I look to my right and look down the valley and it’s all this pink, and the village is protected by the pink and golden light and the molecules  and you can’t see the village, but if I look up to the left I can see the darkness in the sky up there. 

You can see out of your atmosphere in that one area and this is where they would come from, right from there. Yeah, we don’t want them to come. It’s a portal, they can come through that way, that’s how they would get in, to get into our atmosphere. They’re perusing, looking for… We’re not sure what their intentions are, so we just have to make sure we’re on constant guard. As much as we feel safe here and the people feel safe, we have to know this threat could come and we to make sure we check, that’s why I’m up here, I’m checking. This is what I’m supposed to do. 

Tell me more about the portal.

It’s where you would enter our atmosphere if you’re coming from another planet, another place, you could enter in that spot. You can go out that way, and in. It’s an in and out spot. Because it’s an open spot, it’s the spot to watch. 

Do people ever go out that portal? 

Yup. 

Do you ever go out? 

I don’t think I’ve been out there. Maybe I have in my spirit, not in my body. I prefer not to be out there though, it’s not where I like to be. I prefer to be closer to the planet, closer to the ground. 

{Moving to the last day in that life.}

I’m feeling like I’m just laying down. I don’t feel like I have very much energy in my body anymore. It’s my last day, it’s time for me to go. And some people are coming to say good bye. They know it’s my last day. Maybe not everybody, but the people that love me. I don’t have as much energy, my energy is going to change now. I going to move into the atmosphere, become part of the atmosphere. And then they’re going to take my body to the place where we go, It’s a raft and it goes out into the water. And then, the natural elements will take care of it. The birds and the animals. It will just drift around on the lake. And, oh! [crying softly] It’s a little sad to say good bye, cuz you’re close to people to. But it’s time. There’s so much love there. It’s ok too, everybody knows it’s ok, it’s time to change. 

Tell me more about your energy changing.

It feels a lot lighter. I don’t feel so heavy in my body now. I’m light. I can see other people on the ground. And I’m free. It feels good. Really good. 

How long do you stay like that? 

I’m going to be dissipating. My molecules will be dissipating. I’m free to go now, I can travel around if I want. I might just go looking around the rest of the planet. I just want to absorb everything. I can really feel everything too, it feels so big, how much I can feel, I can feel more now. I’m more connected to the area around me. My hands and feet feel really big, even though I don’t really have hands and feet, everything about me is expanding. It’s like swimming in the air, a very beautiful thick yellow golden pink atmosphere, it’s really nice. I swim through it. I can see people are still sad. I think my daughter is sad. She’s just standing there by herself [crying] so sad. I know she knows it’s ok. It’s hard to say goodbye. 

What other family is there? 

A grandchild, there are grandchildren. They’re there. There are many people that I was connected to, everybody is close by each other but they’re also just standing in their own spots. 

What do you think you meant to people? 

I think that I had an effect, I played an important role, but that role isn’t over, it now is in a different shape. Now I can be part of the atmosphere that is around us, that also protects us. I’m meant to be in that atmosphere. Not in a body, but in the atmosphere. 

What is your purpose there?

The purpose is to create love and light and protection. I’ve always wanted to maintain the safety of our people of this place, to feel protected, to really relish the love that we can create, and how important that is, and to make sure that we can keep that going. 

What’s happening now? 

I don’t know what’s happening, I’m changing. Maybe the molecules are turning into a liquid. I am a spirit. I’m just new to this and I’m just feeling the freedom of being without a body, it feels good. I think that’s what I’m getting used to, my body doesn’t have a container like I did before, it feels like it’s expanding. It’s just a different shape. It’s just so odd feeling, my hands, they’re pulsing, they just feel so huge, like all of me is expanding. It’s kind of a neat feeling. I’m not afraid or anything, it feels good. 

What do you do next?

I think I’m going to stick around. I kind of want to stick around. I’m not in my body but it feels nice to be close by, to my family, my daughter, my grandchildren. All the people in the village are very close to each other so, I’m just going to swirl around them for a while.

This place is a very safe place. It’s very calm. And In some ways, it doesn’t promote a lot of growth because there’s not really a lot of friction. So, I’m not sure where I’m headed, but it may be that I will need to experience some more friction in my life and maybe a bit more conflict, to grow. This soft pink golden planet is very calm and safe, it’s a place to come and rest. It’s just resting. And it’s important. All the people here, all the spirits come here to rest, its a resting place, so that’s why you don’t want any threats there, it’s just not the lifetime for that. It’s just a soft place.

Growth would be good. Sometimes it’s not easy, sometimes it’s not what you want at the time but it all has to be done. I want to grow. There’s going to be plans to be in my next life, there’s going to be some planning going on. 

How do you do that planning? 

There are these other spirits who are going to talk about it, we’re going to figure it out, maybe I go to Earth now. Maybe my Earth life is coming up. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Hypnosis ~ A Messenger in the Jungle near Puma Punku

Remote Hypnosis ~ Resilience and Holding the Light

Remote Hypnosis ~ Shuruppak and the Great Flood